All employees associated with the manufacture, installation, or selling of hose assemblies and components of high-pressure, hose and pipe assembly technology as part of their job (also safety representatives).
- Legal demands and requirements for the operators of machines with hydraulic systems
- Technical rule for operational safety and reliability (TRBS) 1203
Requirements acc. to:
- Machinery Directive (98/37/EC and 2006/42/EC) and Appendix I (Fluidics)
- Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC)
- DIN EN 982: Safety requirements for fluid systems and their components
- BGI 5100 Safety in the hydraulic maintenance, especially hose assemblies
- Introduction to risk analysis and risk assessment
Testing by qualified person: TRBS 1201 – "Testing work equipment"
- Technical tests on pipe and hose assemblies
- Test documentation of the qualified person
- Activation of hydraulic circuits
March 27, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Indunorm Hydraulik GmbH
€299.00 per person and seminar plus VAT, incl. seminar materials and meals
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance after successfully completing the seminar
External seminar trainer
If you are interested in this seminar please contact us. We look forward to your request.