All employees associated with the manufacture, installation, or selling of hose assemblies and components of high-pressure, hose and pipe assembly technology as part of their job (also safety representatives).
- Legal demands and requirements for the operators of machines with hydraulic systems
- Technical rule for operational safety and reliability (TRBS) 1203
Requirements acc. to:
- Machinery Directive (98/37/EC and 2006/42/EC) and Appendix I (Fluidics)
- Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC)
- DIN EN 982: Safety requirements for fluid systems and their components
- BGI 5100 Safety in the hydraulic maintenance, especially hose assemblies
- Introduction to risk analysis and risk assessment
Testing by qualified person: TRBS 1201 – "Testing work equipment"
- Technical tests on pipe and hose assemblies
- Test documentation of the qualified person
- Activation of hydraulic circuits
March 25, 2022
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Indunorm Hydraulik GmbH
€ 329.00 per person and seminar plus VAT, incl. seminar materials and meals
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance after successfully completing the seminar
External seminar trainer
If you are interested in this seminar please contact us. We look forward to your request.
In addition to Indunorm products, we also distribute brand products: